Wednesday, April 15, 2015

So I am sitting here at taekwondo with the children I babysit and I was wondering which session from the past I wanted to try out first blogging session. Well of course I had to choose this lovely couple. For starters they were the winners of a free session. Mariah worked her butt off getting people to like my page and post. When a couple wins a session they also must agree to let me use the pictures for advertisement.
I felt like I won the lottery when these pictures were uploaded into Lightroom. Literally I did not know where to start my editing process. I LOVE THEM ALL!
This couple means a lot to me in many aspects. I remember Mariah coming her first day of volleyball try outs… From then on out I played with her till my Senior year. She is a beautiful person inside and out. Growing up with both of them has made this experience of capturing their special life milestones so rewarding.
I am looking forward to our bridal session and most of all the WEDDING! I can only imagine how beautiful this day will be. It is going to be SO MUCH FUN! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment