Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Luck With Computers

Back to blogging today! Well I am actually up to a lot of things today trying to catch up before we leave for vacation. I have the absolute worse luck with computers and all things related to them. Last week I spent 2-3 hours on the phone with adobe trying to make my Photoshop work again.... NOW my computer decides to die. Now I am having to transfer all my pics to moms computer to use until they get my computer back and running.

Sometimes I wish editing was a little less complicated. 

Positive note I am loving my Engagement and Wedding class by Jasmine Star on Creative Live. I have already learned so much and I am using tips and resources I have learn to build my brand and continue to grow in amazing ways. :) 

I will be sharing lots engagements along with some baby shots over the next 24 hours. It is going to be a very very very long day! 

Keep up by liking my Facebook page at Taylor Willis Photography! 

No comments:

Post a Comment